Pages

Friday, July 2, 2021

Batman story

Batman woke up in the morning and said to Owlfred ‘’can I have some coffee.’’ Owlfred said ‘’ There's nothing left you need to go to the shop.’’ So Batman drove there in his Batman outfit and his batmobile to the shops. When he got there he pressed the button that made his car not be seen. He walked into the Bagels Donuts Soup shop. He ordered his coffee and hot bagel to eat. He waited for it to be made. Finally his order came to him. Batman went outside to eat his hot bagel and have his coffee. The shop people thought that early in the morning why would batman be in the shop? Batman's bagel was brown and crispy and cheese also smelled like bacon. His coffee was cappuccino. Batman said to himself Yummy.


2 comments:

  1. Cool story Aeryn made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fantastic story. I had this great image in my head, Batman enjoying his hot crispy bagel.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!