Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Kupe and the giant wheke

 Hey bloggers

WALT: Analyse and evaluate the actions and story lines of Maori myths and legends.

This for reading our focus was about Maori myths and legends. Our first task was to on the piece of paper to follow the story map. 


Our second task was to write if you agree with the statement or not.
Our third task was to use the glossary. And put the Māori words from your book. From the glossary you create an animation of the glossary you did. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Aeryn

    I loved your create task for week 8 and 9 but for the first create task could you retake the picture because i found it hard to read but other than that i loved it
    From Jade

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!