Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Reading Olympics

This week i'm reading The Ancient chariots race again. We were reading Olympics books this week. 

WALT: Locate and summarize important information from a range of related texts.

Task one: Was in two different parts. Part one was to have a plan on the medal paper about your favorite Olympian . Part two was to write to 2-3 facts why you chose the Olympian. Did you know she stared racing when she was 10 to keep up with her brother.



Task two: Write 20 facts on the country. 

4 comments:

  1. hi Aeryn
    i like how you told as about the person you are doing.maybe you add some more writing about who you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely impressive list Aeryn!!

    To make it more awesome Aeryn make sure you are proof reading your work before your publish it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aeryn
    You certainly have learnt a lot about the Tokoyo Olympics and the many different athletes NZ sent. wha facts surprised or interested you the most?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aeryn, thank you for teaching me about Sarah Walker. I wonder what sport she competed in, to win her silver medal?

    I'm looking forward to seeing your future blog posts!
    Miss Ferguson

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!