Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

The Cindy limpics

This week i'm reading The Cindy limpics. We were reading Olympics books this week. 

WALT: Locate and summarise important information from a range of related texts.

Task one was in two parts. Part one was to have a plan on the medal paper about your favourite Olympian . Part two was to write to 2-3 facts about that Olympian.    


Chose 1 country participating in the Olympics this year. Write 20 facts about the country what events they will be Doing. 10 for the events and 10 for about the country.
 

The third task was chose a image and what country was it from. Write a plan and write a persuasive argument about what to do with a country and the leftover Olympic Arena/ Olympic village. (Not finished this task)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aeryn
    I like how you put to things in one and I like how you showed us the 10 facts about Australia and the 10 competitions that Australia were doing in the Olympics keep up the good work
    From Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Australia's great barrier reef is awesome. One day you will get to visit it as well.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!