Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Camp movie

Good morning /Good afternoon

We were at camp weeks ago. And now we have made these camp movies. We used Wevideo. I learnt lots of skills on this. I liked using this because. I never used it before. And I learnt new skills. What was the most interesting? Learning new skills like background music, voice overs, sound effects. What could I better next time. Add more videos

Here is my camp video 


What would you rate my movie? Tell me in the comments.


4 comments:

  1. hi Aeryn
    you did amazing but maybe you could make it a bit faster
    -laila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aeryn
    next time maybe make the first labels go by faster and not add in the camp money auction label because you dint really show the camp money auction
    -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi aeryn maybe next time you cound have more pichers of other people

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!