Pages

Friday, November 26, 2021

Tahlia witting

 Kira Ora 

Today we had buddies from Kōtuku. They read us there writing and now we type it up.

Dogger

Today my writing group watched a story called Dogger. Dave had a sister called called Bella and Dave had a stuffed animal called Dogger. There was a school fan and Dogger got lost an little girl bought Dogger. Dave went to find Bella an told what happened. So Bella ran over to toy fan but then a little girl bought Dogger. Dave began to cry but Bella said would you like to trade so Dave can have Dogger back? and you can have my big teddy yes and Dave stopped crying and Dave hugged Dogger. I love this Story.

By: Tahlia


The tiger who came to tea

Today we watched the tiger who came to tea. First the tiger knocked on the door and then they went to kitchen and the tiger had some tea. Last he looked in the pantry and the fridge and he drank all the milk and the water and sophie couldn't.

1 comment:

  1. Love the story about the tiger who came to tea. Wouldn't it been weird if a tiger did come for tea one day?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!