Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Choose Your own Adventure writing

Good Morning/Afternoon everyone

For this week Ruru have writing Choose Your own Adventure stories. How we did this was. We Made a plan with a buddy. Once that was done. We went on an slideshow and started writing the story. 

It went like this:

bit here

                                                bit here                                                 bit here 

And so on to get to 8 possible endings. For this you read the second slide. After you done that you pick your chosen choice and do that 3 times to get to the ending.

Here it is enjoy the story. 

It's called The big Tsunami of earth 


So look on my friends blogs and comment on theirs. 
Monica's Choose Your Adventure And go on Charlotte's blog

1 comment:

  1. Love chose your own adventure stories well done in been so creative

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!