Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

A bad case of stripes

This week we are reading picture books i chose a bad case of stripes.

The was about Camilla getting a very bad case of stripes. And everyone wanted to cure Camilla. One person did cure her with Lima beans they were favourite. 

 Our WALT: Making connections between ourselves, other texts and the world. 

First task is about making contentions to you self, world and other texts. Second create task is making a Venn diagram to compare to texts together and write the different thing than each other.  

 

Create task 3 part one ( I can't make it bigger sorry) Third task it was spilt up in two parts. Part one is relate to the contention.

Reflection: My favourite part was the task 3. The difficult bit was then Venn diagram. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Aeryn what you did looks cool. I hope you enjoyed your book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aeryn, I like your blog post presentation! :) You have found lots of similarities and differences in your venn diagram! Next time could you please make your task 3 more easy to read? (Instead of having to scroll)

    I look forward to your next post. Miss Ferguson :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rainbow graphic you chose Aeryn. One day can you explain a venn diagram to me please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aeryn, I love your blog. It looks really cool and beautifull. Well done in putting the WALT in. Your backround is also really nice.
    -Sofi

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!