Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Anne frank!

Hi 

This week for reading I'm reading Anne frank. WALT: Locate and summarise important information from a range of related texts. The first task was on filling the boxes with information from the texts. And embed the goggle drawing and put on your blog post. 


The second create task was about using the fact file to say facts about the book. And create a DLO of your choice.
. 

DLO

Write a definition of what inspirational means on a poster.
   

I enjoyed the poster because it was fun and intersecting. I find the difficult was the first task was hard because it was hard to write the words. I learnt lots of facts about Anne Frank. 

3 comments:

  1. After reading Anne Frank I hope you realize how lucky you are as a young woman in New Zealand. You can walk down the street and no one is going to arrest you for your chose of religion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aeryn,
    I think your list about "Why Anne Frank was inspirational" is well thought out. Does it make you think about your life and how it is so different to the life Anne led?
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!