Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

What is a compound sentence?

Hi

Today we have been witting compound sentences. The compound have noun, verb and fanboys. We shared it with a buddy the buddy had to add a fanboys, noun and a verb. They also had to high light the fanboys, verbs and nouns.

The sun is shining.

but it is still cold.

Aeryn likes reading.

and writing as well.

Sometimes there are 4 seasons in one day

but other seasons are too hot nor too cold all day long.

I love rain.

but sunshine too.

I like blue ice cream.

and pink ice cream too.

I love hail.

but snow is better.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!